HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION DEPARTMENT
The Human Resource and Administration Department provides support in the various human resource functions of the Corporation through structure and the ability to meet business needs by managing our most valuable resources: our employees. Its disciplines include recruitment, safety, employee relations, compensation and benefits, training and development, as well as, compliance. The Human Resource Officer provides advice and assistance to supervisors and staff, prepares salaries and wages and works closely with the General Manager.
- Jacqueline Bassue – Human Resource Officer
- Gaverlyn Phillip – Custodian
- Richard Chiverton – Custodian
- Kenneth Slack – Custodian
- Yvette Phillip – Custodian